Virtual GLOW 5K Run/Walk for the Animals
May 2nd – May 9, 2020
Even in these challenging times, we can all find a way to GLOW…
Introducing the Virtual GLOW 5K Run/Walk for the Animals!
A Virtual 5K (or 3.1 miles) can be completed virtually anywhere! Participants can run/walk their 5K any time between May 2nd and May 9th, anywhere you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, a trail, or on a treadmill. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
- Top Male/Female Finisher In Their Age Group (18 and under, 19-29, 30-29, 40-59, 50+)
- Completed Race Furthest Distance from HSHA
- Most Spirited Award (Human)…encompassing the event’s “glow” theme*
- Most Spirited Award (Pet)… encompassing the event’s “glow” theme*
- Most Funds Raised by an Adult (must be documented on fundraising website and received by 3/12)
- Most Funds Raised by a Child (under 18) (must be documented on fundraising website and received by 3/12)
- First to submit time for fully completed 5K (must submit photo proving date, distance, and time)
- Most Unique Run Location*
The Staff at HSHA will vote on this category*
- To qualify for a medal, you must raise a minimum of $40.00
- Any adult that raises at least $75.00 will receive an exclusive GLOW 5K t-shirt (fundraising minimum $50 for children)
Join the Virtual Party
- Participating? Join the Virtual Glow 5K Facebook Group to share how you are preparing, your “run day” photos, and photo/video submissions for our fun medal categories!
Look for our Virtual Pre-Party!
- We may not be able to have a pre-party like we hoped, but stay tuned for information about our “virtual pre-party” including exclusive vendor information, raffles and more!
(Here is a helpful guide on How to Register)
Become a Sponsor
Become a GLOW 5K sponsor, or sign up for a sponsorship package that includes benefits at our three signature events and more!