Virtual GLOW 5K Run/Walk for the Animals
2021 VIRTUAL GLOW 5K is scheduled for Saturday, June 12th.
Congratulations to our 2020 participants!
Even in these challenging times, we can all find a way to GLOW…
Introducing the Virtual GLOW 5K Run/Walk for the Animals!
Thank you to everyone who supported our Virtual GLOW 5K. We raised over $8,500! And congratulations to our medal winners!
- Top Male Runner, Overall: Jarrod Ward
- Top Female Runner, Overall: Dana Abenshon
- Top Female Runner, 18 and Under: Hanna Wayno
- Runner Up Female Runner, 18 and Under: Beth Littlefield
- Top Male Runner, 19-29: Christian Perez
- Top Female Runner, 19-29: Kansas Shearer
- Top Male Runner, 30-39: Jeff Frankenburger
- Top Female Runner, 30-39: Amber Baxter
- Top Female Runner, 40-49: Lisa Fuge
- Top Female Runner, 50+: Karen Hendricks
- Most Funds Raised (Adult): Jeri Morris (raised $1,150)
- Most Funds Raised (Child): Hanna Wayno (raised $335)
- First to submit their time for a fully completed 5K: Amber Baxter
- Most Unique Run Location: Kendra Reeder (Opossum Lake)
- Completed Race Furthest from HSHA: Lee Wilkinson (Chambersburg)
- Most Spirited Award (Human):….it was a tie! Christian Perez, Christine Perez, Donna Gilbert, Sara Chartrand, Ellia Chartrand
- Most Spirited Award (Pet):….it was a tie! Dogs of Sara Chartrand & Ellia Chartrand, Cat of Tara Freet & Logan Freet
- Best Family Selfie: Ashley Lloyd and Family
- Best Treadmill Selfie: Melanie Harbold