Christmas in July Adopt-a-Thon
Saturday, July 25th | A Special Virtual Adoption Event!
Reduced Adoption Rates on Approved Applications Received 9am-7pm*
Christmas will come early this year at the HSHA annual Christmas in July Virtual Adopt-a-Thon!
This event features reduced adoption rates of $20 for dogs and $10 for cats/kittens and critters. Adoption fee includes spay/neuter surgery, microchip, vaccinations, and flea treatment.
Here’s how it works:
- Any adoption application received for a resident from 9am – 7pm on Saturday, July 25th is eligible for the reduced adoption rate.*
- We will have additional Adoption Team members on site to process applications quickly.
- Want to bring your furever pet home that day? Be sure to keep your Saturday free! We will be having same day Meet & Greets available from 11am-7pm. We will also have special Meet & Greet hours on Sunday from 11am-4pm.
- Appointments are required for Meet & Greets. We will call you to schedule your Meet & Greet!
- Applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- To receive the reduced adoption rate, application must be approved and adopter must be able to come in for a Meet & Greet within 72 hours of approval. All members of house hold must be present at Meet & Greet.
- Be sure to have your current pets’ vet records ready and available as many veterinarian offices are closed on the weekend.
- Despite lowered adoption fees, the adoption requirements will remain the same.
- Our Furget Me Not retail store will be open during your visit to purchase any needed supplies. Adoption Packages are also available with everything you need to bring home your new pet!